Friday, August 7, 2015

I was never intending to release raw footage of Lahna and Rev playing here as Deering & Down, I had two other cameras "rolling" on this event, but as it got close to its 4th hour, they were spent.  It is hard to watch, because I shot this to edit with, and there are a few fast, jerky zooms and pans.  No one should ever have to see that stuff.  But its all that I have on this great performance.  And there is just something about these two that makes you ignore the movement.  I enjoyed it enough to imagine you would too.

"When I See You Again"


"Been A Lot Of Rain"


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting, you either want to order a print or just make a general comment. Print order comments or requests for a date with me will not be published, but will be reviewed each on their own merits. Comments on photos will be published on the blog. If you want to avoid all that and email me, do that here.... olscigars@gmail.com .